Grainger POS Data

Grainger, founded in 1927, is a distributor of industrial products to over two million customers. Revenue is generally from B2B sales rather than individual customer sales, with much being generated from its extensive catalog.   Grainger's customers are typically businesses such as contractors, maintenance and repair shops, and manufacturers. Over 80% of sales are made in the United States, and the other 20% comes from Canada, Asia, and Latin America.

Grainger Website


For more information, Please Login

Not a member? Click here to apply


Vendors may receive daily or weekly, store-level updates and restatements of SKU level POS sales and inventory activity. Once the data streams are initiated or vendor portals are activated, VELOCITY® can automatically acquire, cleanse, harmonize and transform the data into actionable analytics to produce measurable results.

partner1 partner1 partner1 partner1